Thai Chicken

Not to toot my own horn... but this could have been served in a Thai restaurant in my opinion. Now, I wouldn't call myself a Thai food connoisseur, but this is some really good stuff. And easy too. Dinner was made in 30 minutes and it would serve 4 people.

2 chicken breast, cubed
1 can coconut milk
1 large clove garlic, minced
1/4 onion, chopped
few shakes of cumin seed, turmeric, and curry powder (the more the better probably)
little bit of soy sauce
1 1/2 T. peanut butter
4 leaves basil, chopped

Saute garlic and onion in olive oil. Add chicken. Cook about 10 minutes. Add spices. Add coconut milk. Add soy sauce and peanut butter. Warm up and serve. Sprinkle some fresh chopped basil on top and wah lah!

We put it over sauteed cabbage and jasmine rice. I wish I had a picture, but you'll have just to use your imagination.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On choosing to be fearless and strong

"You make my dreams come true"

On sabbathing and first Fridays