On romance

Valentine's Day has come and gone and yet, I still wanted to share this lovely little present with you. I always wanted a man who could provide for my needs in tangible and real ways, who listened to what I wanted, who surprised me with special presents, who left me cute notes when he was gone. I wanted someone who was thoughtful, attentive, caring, and humorous. And let me tell you- I got all of those things in one incredible man.





Yes, you are not mistaken... a pitch fork was my Valentine's Day present. I truly had uttered the words, "Aaron, I really want a pitch fork." I was talking about making spreading mulch easy this spring. We had gotten a wheelbarrow which I was greatly pleased with because spreading a truck load of mulch with two 5 gallon buckets was not an experience I would like to repeat if possible. Aaron didn't think we needed a pitch fork, I had voiced my desires. And in all fairness, I did not specify when or how I wanted it. 

Thank you husband for anticipating my needs and providing for them.
Thank you that the pitch fork made me laugh.
Thank you that you provide above and beyond that.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness and love all the time. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"You make my dreams come true"

On choosing to be fearless and strong

Summer books!