A sneak preview...

Welcome to my classroom! I am pretty excited about the way it looks! We themed the outside of our door like The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle. It's so colorful!





This is the main part of the classroom....




Thanks Aaron for making that new shelf above the sink! So much more counter space!

These are fun chairs I got at Target for $20 each... great sensory chairs for my kids.

Teacher area.... never clean really. This is the most organized it may be all year.

The arrival/ departure station thingy...

The new few pictures are of the sensory room... a small room attached to the main one so my kids can have a sensory break and we also double the space as a changing room.



All our changing stuff and feeding stuff is sooooooo organized now... finally!

Our daily picture schedules.

New month/ date pieces.... love Teacherspayteachers.com

My students who are non-verbal communicate with these buttons called Big Macs. You can prerecord a phrase and when they hit the button it speaks.

Our daily schedule.... this is just for the first day. It changes sometimes and on Fridays we have FUN DAY and do a cooking activity and game/ art project.

A new room this year that we get to use for ABA Therapy!!!!

I'm trying out an independent work station for 2 students to complete tasks by themselves in an order. Once they are finished they are rewarded by time in the "fun area."

I'm excited about Monday! Yay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On choosing to be fearless and strong

"You make my dreams come true"

Summer books!