This old house

Well I know some people are eagerly awaiting certain pictures so I thought I'd give some before and after pictures on my day off of school to celebrate MLK day.

I realize it is not exactly the same to show before and after pictures in different seasons, but just check out the front door and shutters... thank you Lilley's!! We love the front door.
BEFORE:

AFTER: major difference. And now just imagine all the tree and dogwoods and azaleas and green grass.

Next on the list: paint the blank rails, a little welcome sign, and a pot with pretty flowers.

Before: It was like a regular bedroom door      After: Sunlight!!!


Before: Old pool with trees growing up in the middle and pool steps covered in poison ivy

After: brush cleared, ivy gone, red fence down, pool gone, pool steps disassembled!


The other most significant house investment... the bathroom. There was much sweat, blood, tears, and curse words put into this thing.

Before: white everything and a bathtub that didn't work.



After: Blue! New tile. New tub. New sink.
Aaron's handy cabinetry skills put to good work and Kim's painting skills.




And for my daddy-o!

 
thanks mom and dad for our grill!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On choosing to be fearless and strong

"You make my dreams come true"

On sabbathing and first Fridays